Sunday, January 25, 2009

January has rushed by...

Hola:)
January has rocked so hard so far! Last week, my boyfriend Andrew came and visited me and we had a fabulous time with one another full of much adventure and time together that was much needed! We experienced a little ocean, and beautiful mountains and took many hikes and man just laughed so much together! It was a wonderful time...I wonder if we'll ever be in the same city sometime soon? I have decided not much is better than traveling to the airport to get him and seeing him for the first time in a month or longer. It's a beautiful unmatched emotion of excitement, but I also would gain so much from his company on a consisten basis. Please keep us in your prayers as a couple and also Andrew in yours prayers that he would find a job best suiting for him!:)
I had my first day of my internship on Friday-it was a long but EXCELLENT day! I do want to work with the post-stroke population, so the internship is outpatient care for adults with neurogenic disorders. I have learned a lot and it has just been one day, I can't wait to see what else my eyes are opened up to! My classes are going super well, I am taking 3 of them and 3 clients, of who I am loving! It is a lot of work, but nothing that at the end of my day I cannot say is more than worth it! All of my friendships are really blooming out here and I have such a deep appreciate for my colleagues. Such amazing people! I'm so fortunate to be in the program I am in! Ohhhh I almost forgot:) I felt my first 5.3 I think, EARTHQUAKE 2 weeks ago:) TALK ABOUT CRAZY haha I thought someone was jumping on the bed above my apartment, but it turns on...that was an earthquake!
Church things are going terrific, I really like the church I'm attending and have been in contact with the small-groups coordinator about hooking me up with a smallgroup so I can start going...afterall that was one of my New Years goals:)
I am one month away from going on Spring Break:) I am so psyched up! To tell you the truth, I will be ready and it's kinda sad that I'm counting down the days already haha, but It is definetely something to keep my eyes on! Please be keeping me in your prayers for my walk with the Lord and my safety daily. I appreciate everyone who takes time to read this blog, I appreciate you.

I also need to give a shout-out to my friend STAC:) You are wonderful!
Keep smiling and sharing the Lord's joy...
Megs

No comments: