Lookin' at the sea again,
Tides they rise and fall and then they rise again
My love floats like a feather in the wind
Catch me if you can... catch me if you can
I really adore this song by Susie Suh, it's so peaceful:) It's called, "Feather in the Wind"
This weekend was such an incredible one. Halloween is such a unique holiday and I am glad I was able to spend it with really terrific people. It's interesting to remember where I was for the past 4 years on Halloween. I remember 2 years ago I was in Los Angeles CA on 3rd street prom. because I had just flown in for a visit. Last year, I didn't really chose to celebrate it, I just did my own thing and I believe stayed at home, and then this year I went into the city and enjoyed two rediculous nights:)
This week marks another really busy week for me so I ask for continued prayer with my priorities:) Also, My momma comes into town with my three Aunts on Friday. I am so thrilled to have great company coming. I believe it will get me through this week!:)
Three crazy things: My first dream I ever remember was when I was around 6 years old and my mom had just taken our car through the carwash earlier that afternoon before I went to bed, and that night I had a dream that I was in a car, but oddly enough the car was playing "connect the dots" and it was a frightning dream because the car kept hopping from dot to dot and the blue and pink cleaning wash foam kept trying to stop us from going to the next dot. Haha, crazy that I remember that-but yes, first dream I ever remember.
Second thing, when I was little my parents decided to get my ears pierced (around like 1.5 years in age) and I attempted to rip them out, so I have two interesting looking ear lobes. I later, had them re-pierced, but can still put earrings in my lower slits of my lobes:)
Third thing, my favorite candy of all time are Riesen Chocolate Chews. If you don't know about them yet-PLEASE, either call me up and we can have "coffee and riesens" together or just go to the store and pick them up-really worth the buy. :) Those are my three new facts of my wild life:)
I hope this blog finds you having a great day:)
No comments:
Post a Comment