Friday, January 29, 2010

If you find the key, would you set me free?

I'm listening to the song by Kings of Leon called Use Somebody... but not the version by Kings of Leon. There is this version on youtube by Paramore and I love it. It's so rad. Check it on out...oh and the one by Pixie Lott is awesome too-totally her own feel..I like it a lot.

I finished my fourth week of my school internship placement today:) Ahhh felt so good.
I ask for your continued prayer as I push on:) I love the kids and I'm learning the ropes of the school:)

Jenj and I just booked our tickets to British Columbia for after graduation! WOO WOO:) I am on cloud nine in excitement. More details to come but I'm so grateful for our friendship and the opportunity to go!

Oh man, also I really have been listening to a lot of Zaac Pick's "Summermoon" this week...it's the top song that has been in my earphones. My best friend, Hilary James Buchanan came home from Thailand this week and I am desperately longing to see her face~...hopefully soon!

I am in the process of finishing my resume right now to apply for jobs back near home; so please keep that in your prayers-as I seek where God is leading me and in which direction as far as setting to practice in:)

I pray all of you have had a terrific week...

1 comment:

DP said...

I think you should stay in California. LA to be exact. :) We'll miss you at Ecc!