This morning I woke up to the most encouraging email from one of my dearest friends
"Confident on the Inside means - You are wise enough to accept God’s definition of who you are, and you are strong enough not to accept counterfeit messages. You know your own beauty and are grateful for it, never needing to promote or pollute it. You possess awareness of your talents, as well as the humility and generosity to share them. You can say 'Yes' and 'No' with equal certainty. You live and love big – never needing to play small or belittle others. You can say 'thank you' to a compliment as easily as you can say 'Forgive me' or 'I forgive you' to a mistake. Confident on the Inside means that you feel so comfortable in your own skin that your very presence is an invitation to freedom for others. Confident on the inside knows no age."
I found this beautiful scripture today in my private time with God. It brought such peace to my soul.
When I felt secure, I said,
"I will never be shaken."
O Lord, when you favored me, you made my mountain stand firm...
Psalm 30:6
Christ is our confidence.
Your spirit inside me holds me close
Your wonderful presence I let go
I cleanse my hands
You burn my heart
I cry out for love
You set me apart
For I know you are faithful my God
No comments:
Post a Comment