Monday, February 8, 2010

Tell me you love me, come back and haunt me...

This weekend has been the most special one in a long long time. My best friend from college, Hilary came out to visit me:) Oh boy did we have fun! We have taken so many pictures that it is just unbelievable. We went to a few national parks and have had some really good cups of coffee and just laughed our faces off. I love that feeling you know? That feeling when your laughter is so obnoxious that you cannot even gain control of your feelings (insert tears streaming down my face:)) So good. Laughter:one of God's many good good gifts.

We decided to spend an hour and a half at the coffee shop on Thursday evening thinking of all the words that started with the prefix "pan" for instance, pandemic, panoramic...so on and so on. Man, who else could I do that with and have the absolute best time with?

This week I have school off for Lincoln's birthday today and then I have school the rest of the week:) I can't wait to see the children again! It will be terrific, they are a handful but man-they are the juice of my life right now in terms of what makes me happiest daily:) They all have a mark of Christ's sweetness, kindness, and innocence to them. It is great!
I have been thinking about this song lately, and the lyrics... It's my favorite Coldplay song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M-ttxKWv36w&feature=PlayList&p=F1380643BB183527&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=13

Come up to meet you, tell you I'm sorry
You don't know how lovely you are
I had to find you, tell you I need you
Tell you I set you apart.

No comments: