Individuality: the particular character, or aggregate of qualities, that distinguishes one person or thing from others; sole and personal nature
I was reading out of Galatians today and I think you should too. haha but for reals...
God has called us individually. Through the first chapter of Galatians, verses 11-17, God really reached into my mind and wiggled it around and taught me something!
When Paul was called by God, Paul has this to say about it in verse 15.."But when God, who set me apart from birth and called me by his grace, was pleased to reveal his Son in me so that I might preach him among the Gentiles, I did not consult any man, nor did I go up to Jerusalem to see those who were apostles before I was, but I went immediately into Arabia and later returned to Damascus.
I suppose what I started to think was "God, while everyone in this whole wide world, including (unfortunately) myself, am/are trying to be like every other person in this whole wide world, what is the specific individual calling on my/our lives that you have SET ME/US APART FOR?
1 comment:
Post a Comment