Well, Jenj just left back to California and I am definetely sad! However... I am definitely refreshed and recharged because of the sheer amounts of joy and love shared this past weekend having her here:) I am sooo thankful for her coming to visit! What a terrific time! We roadtripped to my hometown and had a blast! I could explain some of the craziness but I do not feel it would do it justice! haha plus...a few of a the stories involve a kids-meal McDonald's toy that we nicknamed "Pixie." haha and we may or may not have held it up to truck drivers on the freeway the majority of the trip home...to see the reactions of each of the truckdrivers. Oh sheesh (see, haha I think you may have had to be there to see the reality of how HILARIOUS it all was). :) What a fantastic reminder of God's love! Jen carries Christ's fragrant love everywhere to others! Such a lover of people!
Jen, Andrew, and I went to church on Sunday and it rocked. More to come later...but we sang a song by Hillsong United called "Tear these walls down." Dang. My soul gushed open during the song. I was moved to just shout the lyrics for how Wondrous and Sovereign the one true God of the Universe is. I encourage you to listen to it and listen to the power in the words!
No comments:
Post a Comment