Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Spring Break 2011:)

I have always had really adventurous Spring Breaks since I was in college. The last four years have been with amazing people...
2010-Went to Florida with my parents for Spring break and spent the other half with Andrew
2009-Went to Florida with my parents and Jenj for a fun-filled vacation
2008-Went to California to visit/explore my graduate school options, and also went to Florida with my parents for half of the break
2007-Went to Miami Florida for half and then went with 10 of my closest college girlfriends to my parent's condo. Then we met up with our closest guy friends in Naples...so much fun that year!

Well, this year...I am staying at home and working on Wedding plans, cleaning, and making some crafts:)
I have 5 days left of break and today I plan to go to Caribou and read, listen to a sermon online, and journal. I also plan on working on a few things for school as well. I also have Bible study tonight! Tomorrow night I have been invited to a Christian Seder meal and will be partaking in that meal with our friends Kate and Brent. Looking very forward to celebrating Passover together.

I hope you are having a blessed week leading up to Easter.

Praise be to God, Jesus is RISEN

No comments: