Hello:)
The title of this blog is inspired by one of my favorite songs by Waterdeep named, "I will not forget you." Sooo good.
There has been so much goodness in my life these past 3 weeks. To go on and on...would be overwhelming. So I will give you a condensed version of the awesomeness. October 9 I was blessed to have fall break at my college and I went back home for my best friend from h.s.'s wedding:) She was like a dream, so gorgeous. I love her and the groom so much and their wedding was just breath-taking. I loved my family time and the gorgeous fall colors-WOW (too difficult for words to attempt to describe). I LOVED seeing my frinds and family, not to mention one hugely awesome thing was my boyfriend came home to meet everyone and join in the fun. We then traveled back to school togetherfor him to visit the past 13 days with one another. What a terrific time it has been. He recently left-and I'm still adjusting life without his company but I'm sure thankful for the time we had. He has really important interviews coming up this Wednedsday and then one the following week, so if you wouldn't mind-please keep him in your prayers that if it be God's will, that he would receive an offer from one of these companies:)
I also only have 7 more Monday's left of this semester:)YESSS It has been moving wildly fast through this semester. This week I find out where my school internship placement will be-so WOOHOO that will be a great moment because then in January I begin my placement outside the clinic! I am super pumped. THEN- Graduation May 2010. WOO WOO. Holy cow time just seems to fly when you're having fun.
My dearest friend Jenja has been very ill these past 3 week with a beast of an unknown diagnosis and I just ask that you would keep her in your prayers because she is still not 100% with her aches and pains. Thanks:) shes such an important, inspiring face in everyone's life here, it's been sad she hasnt been around.
I have started to read Romans 10. Paul's opening statement of the chapter in the NIV is, "Brothers, my heart's desire and prayer to God for the Israelites is that they may be saved. For I can testify about them that they are zealous for God, but their zeal is not based on knowledge. Since they did not know the righteousness that comes from God and sought to establish their own, they did not subit to God's righteousness. Christ is the end of the law so that there may be righteousness for everyone who believes. Holy cow, that's an unbelievable statement! I'm so encouraged by Paul's zeal to pray for his fellow people. My challenge is to begin to do this on a regular basis this week:)
I think you should join me in this prayer. God hears His people when they pray to Him-and our prayer should be for our people to know and grow more deeply into relationship with God.
How beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news!...Romans 10:15b
Lost in His grace...
Meg
No comments:
Post a Comment