1. I love the band Coldplay. I need to say, my favorite song ever-to listen at anytime, anyplace is "The Scientist". Chris Martin sings this song so beautifully. The lyrics are incredibly tragic and brilliant all at the same time.
2. I do not like Sushi. I want so badly to like it because it is just so "hip" and beautiful looking from afar, but I have a difficult time enjoying it.
3. I have two scars on my forehead. One if from running into a wall when I was 2, and the other is from falling into a coffee table at my Grandma's house, 6 months after the first set. They are only noticeable when you're really close to my face, OR when I am tan, they seem to have a golden glow that shows up:)
Please listen to this song. It is by my favorite band. They are a mix of soul, southern bliss, rock, and absolute truth of Christ. It's the best kind of cocktail for easy-music listening...look them up. They are called "Needtobreathe"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=li8aiGtNyZo&feature=related
No comments:
Post a Comment