Currently I am listening to the song by Paper Route entitled "Be healed."
I really like the vibe of this band...some of their stuff reminds me of a chill version of postal service.
I have been back to school for 2 weeks now and I have to be honest-life isn't as I thought it would be when I returned. I will explain...
I am not able to see the amazing people in my program as often any longer due to us all being at different internship placements. It's a shame really-because they were a major source of entertainment and life for me. I will really appreciate seeing them more frequently in May again. Until then...I am looking for friends to keep me company.
My dearest friend Jenj also moved back home for the semester and so I do not see her in the frequency that I would like to-So I am trying to survive that also...She is dearly missed in my life!
I have been working until 3:15 and enjoying the kids so much! They are hilarious and make jokes and play pranks on me-it's quite entertaining. I am enjoying all the time I have at this placement! I ask for continued prayers for learning and impact on these children's lives as I get to be a part of their lives for a bit of time:)
I always miss my folks and my friends back home:) That's a given! Also, my boyfriend has a full time job now and our time is very little to communicate-so I feel a large chunk of my life is gone there too.
So overall, major transition and adjustments are happening. I ask for your prayer as I join a smallgroup that starts on Tuesday and become involved with my local church until m y time here ends.
I am taking my boards soon as well, and applying for jobs currently. I am excited to see which state God will guide me to and which aspect of my field He will call me into! I can't wait to start working with people in need:)
I have been completely rocked by God's love for me since the New Year has begun and am hoping you are experiencing His love in bold, exciting ways as well! The best part about God is He knows where our lives are, where they have been, and certainly where they are going. Let our lives not be lived in vain...let us Know His love and walk in it.
"But by the grace of God I am what I am,
and His grace has not been without effect..."
-1 Corinthians 15:10
No comments:
Post a Comment