I decided to share my latest iPod playlist with you all. Not because I have a supremely excellent taste in music, and not because I think EVERYONE will like it; but, I do think it encapsulates the magically 'kick back vibe' California possesses this time of year. I want to share that with everyone I know-because it is a pretty magical ambiance if you've never experienced the spring/summer feel of southern California.
So, there are two mixtapes. haha- One is California in the morning on my way to work at 6:30 a.m. on the beautifully frustrating 405 North.
The second is California on the weekends from my perspective.
1. Example-Kickstarts
2. Carolina Liar-I'm not over
3. The Airborne Toxic-Changing
4. Little Ms. Jeans-Angel
5. Miike Snow-Black & Blue
6. Imagine Dragons-Round and Round
7. The Big Pink-Dominos
8. Stars-Elevator Love Letter
9. Wakey! Wakey!-Almost Everything
10. Albert Hammond Jr.-Hard to Live in the City
11. Passion Pit-Little Secrets
12. Courrier-Love is a Fire
13. Maroon 5-Runaway
14. Brett Dennen-Syndey (I'll come running)
15. The Crash-Reasons to Sing
more to come...
1. Correatown-All the World (I tell myself)
2. Damien Rice-Lonelily
3. Andrew Belle-Sky's still blue
4. Greg Laswell- Take a Bow
Ahh I need to do work. This will continue soon:)
No comments:
Post a Comment